Electronics Manufacturing Services
USE OUR PRODUCTION FOR YOUR PURPOSE
Profit from our broad range of Electronic Manufactoring Services. The production team is ready to work as part of your manufactoring staff to make your product reality. We have extensive knowledge and expertise to help with high complexity and high quality EMS production and our production services are tightly coupled with electric components industry.
As a mid-size company with 90 employees and a consistent production line, TELE houses all important resources under one roof, from SMT systems to the THT process, assembly and final production through to packaging and warehousing.
In addition, we are familiar with both special machine construction and test equipment construction and know which standards have to be taken into account in the respective step of development.
Our technical equipment
- An SMT process with two lines, consisting of a stencil printer, placement machines, reflow soldering systems,
- 14 workstations for THT equipping (through-hole-technology) with a wave soldering machine in nitrogen atmosphere,
- ten assembly workstations,
- ten workstations for testing, final inspection and packaging, and
- one robot workstation.
A strong partner network for special tasks
TELE specialists for construction, rapid prototyping, and mechanical workshops are available for solutions which must first be brought to series maturity. External partners may also use the machines under supervision. If a suitable solution is not available, we rely on a network of partners for special tasks (e.g., 3D printing, customised housing, coating technologies, sheet metal construction). We have standard requiery forms to complete your ideas successfully. Easy to fill out, easy to handle via our Order Request Tool.
How it works
- Look at the Checkbox
- Fill out the Order Request
- After you set your request, you’ll get an E-Mail with the link to your order. We’ll organize your order via an Online Request Tool (ORT).
Please check this forms before you set your Order. These are the electronic production and assembly inquiries:
- Inquiry form 1 – Design guidelines
EN_Version C_PROD04.0107_Design guidelines
- Electronic production request
EN_Version F_PROD04.0106_production request
- Data for PCB
Data for PCB
- BOM List Template
- List of standard electronic components at TELE Haase
If you use the TELE components of this list in your design, assembly costs are reduced due to bulk purchasing!
There is a climate of openness, teamwork and mutual inspiration at the FactoryHub and at Tele Haase that we haven't experienced at any other coworking space.Sebastian Pichelhofer